Latest Nigerian News - Politics & Entertainment

Wednesday, 17 May 2017

I still can't believe i'm a mother of 3 -Adaeze Yobo says as she celebrates her kids

 https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LI4e2Utu-bc/WR0pmfczeRI/AAAAAAADoDQ/phkMRY0hlgYj_6F6P0i78GM7JYwIl2MlQCLcB/s1600/20170518_054747.jpg
Ex-beauty queen and mother of three, Adaeze Yobo is celebrating her kids and daughter who turned 3 months old today.

The mom who listed their peculiar traits wrote
#myworld ❤ I still can't believe I'm a mother of 3 an eye, Joey - the coolest, nicest Lil boy just like his dad unlike his Lil Bro Jayden, who is "do me, I do you" child be like kids Thank you Holy spirit for teaching and guiding me with your wisdom, I cldnt have done it without u. #neveradullmomentinourhome
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, 17 May 2017

I still can't believe i'm a mother of 3 -Adaeze Yobo says as she celebrates her kids

 https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LI4e2Utu-bc/WR0pmfczeRI/AAAAAAADoDQ/phkMRY0hlgYj_6F6P0i78GM7JYwIl2MlQCLcB/s1600/20170518_054747.jpg
Ex-beauty queen and mother of three, Adaeze Yobo is celebrating her kids and daughter who turned 3 months old today.

The mom who listed their peculiar traits wrote
#myworld ❤ I still can't believe I'm a mother of 3 an eye, Joey - the coolest, nicest Lil boy just like his dad unlike his Lil Bro Jayden, who is "do me, I do you" child be like kids Thank you Holy spirit for teaching and guiding me with your wisdom, I cldnt have done it without u. #neveradullmomentinourhome
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Labels

Labels

Labels