100% Breaking news

Post Top Ad

loading...

Wednesday, 31 May 2017

Jim Iyke & Sister In Style BATTLE [Photos]


May we say we love the love they share? Despite being adults and
having their differences their love is still so much on point! So Jim
and his younger sister have been in a style battle.


His sister thinks
she is more stylish than him. Jim, however, says that must exist in a
dream land. Long story short, he admitted she is stylish too, but told
her, if you think you are stylish then I am STYLE itself. Lol. He
later reminded her how he rocked shorts on a red carpet which many
including the media said was fashion suicide, and a month after that,
Kanye West, Pharrell copied his style! What he wrote;

Goofing around after office hours.
Sis: Selfie! Get behind me dude. Lemme show u how's done. They think
your style is supreme. I am far more Stylish!
Me: Oh really!!
Sis: Yes o! You're lucky I'm not on IG. You dey learn where I dey!!
Me: you forget I'm same Naija boy that rocked a self-designed white
double breast on shorts in a formal event. The whole media and even
fans deemed it a fashion suicide. I named it the future of red carpet.
A month later Pharrell, Kanye and yours truly all in shorts, on red
carpets were proclaimed in Essence magazine as the future of fashion.
You're stylish dear sis. I respect that

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, 31 May 2017

Jim Iyke & Sister In Style BATTLE [Photos]


May we say we love the love they share? Despite being adults and
having their differences their love is still so much on point! So Jim
and his younger sister have been in a style battle.


His sister thinks
she is more stylish than him. Jim, however, says that must exist in a
dream land. Long story short, he admitted she is stylish too, but told
her, if you think you are stylish then I am STYLE itself. Lol. He
later reminded her how he rocked shorts on a red carpet which many
including the media said was fashion suicide, and a month after that,
Kanye West, Pharrell copied his style! What he wrote;

Goofing around after office hours.
Sis: Selfie! Get behind me dude. Lemme show u how's done. They think
your style is supreme. I am far more Stylish!
Me: Oh really!!
Sis: Yes o! You're lucky I'm not on IG. You dey learn where I dey!!
Me: you forget I'm same Naija boy that rocked a self-designed white
double breast on shorts in a formal event. The whole media and even
fans deemed it a fashion suicide. I named it the future of red carpet.
A month later Pharrell, Kanye and yours truly all in shorts, on red
carpets were proclaimed in Essence magazine as the future of fashion.
You're stylish dear sis. I respect that

No comments:

Post a Comment

loading...

Sponsored links

loading...

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Labels

Labels

Labels