Latest Nigerian News - Politics & Entertainment

Tuesday, 11 July 2017

The real Olori - Comedian Alibaba pours encomium on wife as she celebrates birthday!


Ali baba and wife Mary

Ace comedian, Alibaba took to his Instagram page to celebrate his wife, Mrs Mary Akpobome who turned a year older today.


He wrote;



"Happy birthday to my MTO. You turn a year older today and I pray that God will make all your desires come to fruition. Please when you are less busy later today drop by @mummymary_ and wish her a happy birthday for me. She has been a friend, a lover, an adviser, a mother of my kids, a prayer warrior, a financial consultant, jokes screener, jokes supplier, family glue, babe, marketer, my PR manager, Personal Assistant, my wife and the real Olori. Happy birthday Ochuko.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, 11 July 2017

The real Olori - Comedian Alibaba pours encomium on wife as she celebrates birthday!


Ali baba and wife Mary

Ace comedian, Alibaba took to his Instagram page to celebrate his wife, Mrs Mary Akpobome who turned a year older today.


He wrote;



"Happy birthday to my MTO. You turn a year older today and I pray that God will make all your desires come to fruition. Please when you are less busy later today drop by @mummymary_ and wish her a happy birthday for me. She has been a friend, a lover, an adviser, a mother of my kids, a prayer warrior, a financial consultant, jokes screener, jokes supplier, family glue, babe, marketer, my PR manager, Personal Assistant, my wife and the real Olori. Happy birthday Ochuko.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Labels

Labels

Labels